Terms and Conditions

A 30% deposit is required before work on the portrait can begin. Once the portrait is finished a photograph or scan will then be taken and shown to the customer for approval. Once the customer has approved the portrait the remaining 70% must be paid before the portrait is sent out. Should the customer wish to return the portrait on receiving it then the cost of the portrait will be refunded in full but not that of the price of postage to send it out to them. If the portrait is lost or damaged in transit then a full refund for all costs will be received.

All portrait commissions come without frames.

Portraits are painted on illustration board.

FacebookTwitterGoogle+TumblrRedditPinterestShare