Portrait Commissions

Portrait Commissions

I specialise in portrait art. One of the challenges of portraiture is duplicating not just the look of the face but also the personality, getting that to come across in the painting is where I draw my greatest satisfaction from.

If you would like yourself, a member of your family or perhaps a friend or loved one painted then contact me for a commission.

Below is a range of portraits I’ve done.

To find out how to commission me to paint a portrait click here.

Example Portraits

For some of my other artwork check out my gallery page.

How to commission a portrait

To commission me to paint a portrait for you, first thing you need to do is get in contact with me and let me know who you would like me to paint. Next thing I need is a photograph. You can send me a printed photo in the post or a digital photo by email. The better quality the photo, the better quality the painting will be!

Once I’ve looked at the photos I can then send you a quote.

Once the painting is complete I will take a picture or scan and if you are happy with it I will send the painting to you.

Paintings are done on stretched canvas.

Payment

I require a 30% deposit before I start a portrait. Then once the painting is complete I will send you a photograph or scan of the painting for you to approve. Once you have approved it the remaining 70% must be paid before I can send you the painting.

Postage and Packaging is £5. For international orders (Outside of England) postage and packaging will need to be quoted upon.

Please read my terms and conditions.

 

FacebookTwitterGoogle+TumblrRedditPinterestShare